Thursday 25 February 2016

Welcome to Tartan & co


Hi folks! Welcome to my blog.


This is my first post, I’m going to present myself and explain to you the purpose of my blog.

My name is Coline, I’m 20 years old. I’m an Erasmus student from France, living and studying in Scotland for a year. This is my first blog for my digital marketing course at UWS Paisley. 


I decided to create this blog about Tartan, to explore this subject, the Scottish culture and everything else around it. I really like this pattern and I want to share with you all of my discoveries. Thus in Tartan & co, you will find different articles about history, art, fashion, movie, lifestyle etc. 

Don’t hesitate to comment, I would be happy to read your feedbacks or advices!

4 comments:

  1. You seem to be so interesting!! I would love to learn more from you!

    Jean Pascal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely smile!!! You should post more pictures of yourself!

    Farouk

    ReplyDelete